- Moon JH, Lee S, Hur B, Kim S. MLDEG: A Machine Learning Approach to Identify Differentially Expressed Genes Using Network Property and Network Propagation. Under review
- Lee DH. Lee SS, Kim S. PRISM: Methylation Pattern-based, Reference-free Inference of Subclonal Makeup. Bioinformatics, in press. [From The 27th Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology (ISMB)]
- Kang D, Ahn H, Lee S, Lee CJ, Hur J, Jung W, Kim S. Identifying stress-related genes and predicting stress types in Arabidopsis using logical correlation layer and CMCL loss through time-series data. The 2018 International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM). 2018 Dec 4. [Invited to BMC Genomics]
- Lim S, Lee S, Jung I, Rhee S, Kim S. Comprehensive and critical evaluation of individualized pathway activity measurement tools on pan-cancer data. Briefings in Bioinformatics. 2018 Nov 20.
- Lee CJ, Kang D, Lee S, Lee S, Kang J, Kim S. In silico experiment system for testing hypothesis on gene functions using three condition specific biological networks. Methods. 2018 May 11.
- Lee S, Park Y, Kim S. MIDAS: Mining differentially activated subpaths of KEGG pathways from multi-class RNA-seq data. Methods. 2017 Jun 1.
- Moon JH, Lim S, Jo K, Lee S, Seo S, Kim S, PINTnet: construction of condition-specic pathway interaction network by computing shortest paths on weighted PPI. BMC Systems Biology. 2017 Mar 14.
- Chae H, Lee S, Nephew KP, Kim S, Subtype-specific CpG island shore methylation and mutation patterns in 30 breast cancer cell lines. BMC Systems Biology, 2016 Dec 23.
- Chae H, Lee S, Seo S, Jung D, Chang H, Nephew KP, Kim S. BioVLAB-mCpG-SNP-EXPRESS: A system for multi-level and multi-perspective analysis and exploration of DNA methylation, sequence variation (SNPs), and gene expression from multi-omics data. Methods. 2016 Jul 28.
- Jeong HM, Lee S, Chae H, Kim R, Kwon MJ, Oh E, Choi YL, Kim S, Shin YK. Efficiency of methylated DNA immunoprecipitation bisulphite sequencing for whole-genome DNA methylation analysis. Epigenomics. 2016 Jun 8.
- Chae HJ, Park, JW, Lee SW, Nephew KP, Kim S. Comparative Analysis Using K-mer and K-flank Patterns Provides Evidence for CpG Island Sequence Evolution in Mammalian Genomes, Nucleic Acids Res. 2013 May 1;41(9):4783-91.
- Chae H, Jung I, Lee H, Marru S, Lee SW and Kim S. Bio and Health informatics meets Cloud : BioVLab as an example. Health Information Science and Systems 2013, 1:6
- Lee S, Moon JH, Park Y, Kim S, Flow maximization analysis of cell cycle pathway activation status in breast cancer subtypes, 2017 IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp 2017)