- Moon JH, Lee S, Hur B, Kim S. MLDEG: A Machine Learning Approach to Identify Differentially Expressed Genes Using Network Property and Network Propagation. Under review
- Hur B, Lim S, Chae H, Seo S, Lee S, Kang J, Kim S. CLIP-GENE: a web service of the condition specific context-laid integrative analysis for gene prioritization in mouse TF knockout experiments. Biology Direct, 2016 Nov 1.
- Lim S, Park Y, Hur B, Kim MS, Han W, Kim S. Protein interaction network (PIN)-based breast cancer subsystem identification and activation measurement for prognostic modeling. Methods. 2016 Nov 1.
- Park J, Hur B, Rhee S, Lim S, Kim MS, Kim K, Han W, Kim S. Information theoretic sub-network mining characterizes breast cancer subtypes in terms of cancer core mechanisms. Journal of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology. 2016 Oct 7.
- Kim MS, Hur B, Kim S. RDDpred: a condition-specific RNA-editing prediction model from RNA-seq data. BMC Genomics. 2016 Jan 11.
- Hur B, Chae HJ, Kim S. Combined analysis of gene regulatory network and SNP information enhances identification of potential gene markers in mouse knockout studies with small number of samples. BMC Medical Genomics. 2015 8(Suppl 2): S10.
- Hur B, Chae H and Kim S, Combined analysis of gene regulatory network and SNP information enhances identification of potential gene markers in mouse knockout studies with small number of samples. The 8th International Conference on Systems Biology and the 4th Translational Bioinformatics Conference (ISB/TBC 2014), Qingdao, October 2014